Thursday 16 February 2012

How to know Mr. Right


You know I just sit and think why it is difficult for us girls to find that ‘perfect guy’. I mean why we can’t find that guy of our dreams. Is it something we are doing or is it just that there is no ‘perfect guy’ out there?
When I had a good thought about it, I came to some conclusions one of which I think we girls let our emotions take charge of us and we all have the fear of being alone. No one girl wants to be alone, we all want that one guy we can call our own. I have a little story to make you understand what I am trying to say.


Two friends, they trust each other so very much, they never hide anything from each other and they know each other’s families. We will assume their names are Sayo and Tito. Sayo broke up with her boyfriend of 2years because it was not working out, she told her close friend Tito about it and Tito thought it was a good idea. With time, Sayo was feeling lonely and could not take it anymore but these times her ex was still hanging in there and begging her to come back but because she was done with him she did not want to accept him. The guy did nothing horrible Sayo broke up because it was a long distance relationship and the guy in question was very insecure and very controlling.


During these lonely times for Sayo, heavens smiled at her one day, the day her friend Tito used her picture as DP on BBM then this guy Sayo had once met wanted her pin. Tito gave him and boom Sayo and the guy got acquainted (We will call the guy Fola). They are always talking to each other, if they are not chatting they are on the phone to each other or on Skype! It was that bad, it became an everyday thing and Sayo got so fond of Fola that she could not help herself. Note: she let her emotions take charge of her!!!!! After about few weeks of talking and all, Fola decided to pay Sayo a visit oh before that, Fola told her how and what he feels for her he told her how much he likes her and how much he thought he has been fulfilled since he started talking to her. This was like a dream come true for Sayo and she also professed her feelings to him. It was one of the best days of her life. They told each other how great they feel about each other. So the visiting part came in, Fola decided to come and spend some time with that girl he likes so much in other to get to know her better and they both decided that he could sleep over.
It all worked out well as planned, he came slept over and you know all the hugs and kisses part came in including cuddling (you know all these things can’t be prevented from happening) they had a very good weekend together but they had not started going out yet though Fola already asked her out and Sayo was planning to say yes to him when next he comes which was the coming week because they planned on seeing again.
As you will have it, before this next time of meeting, Fola sent a very long rather depressing message to Sayo explaining how he has rushed in to things and all that and how he thinks they need to stop talking because he needs to get his life together and sort himself out because he foresees himself cheating on her if they actually start something off together. It was a very sad time for Sayo because that was the last thing she was expecting from him, he seemed so real and true but guess she was wrong but she decided to be strong again and move on with her life. When all these happened, Sayo told her friend Tito and Tito said she thinks what 


Fola has done was the right thing because it was better than later when it will be more painful.
All these times, Sayo’s ex was still hanging there and was still begging her to come back to him but Sayo remained adamant even after her beloved Fola broke her heart she still dint want to go back to her ex because she did not feel anything for him anymore and she thought the best thing for them is to go their separate ways
So what mistake has been made here? Was Sayo too quick too like Fola or Fola was a bad person. What do you guys think of the story? Who is the Mr. Right Sayo should go for? Should she go back to her ex or should she wait for Fola to finish sorting his life out?

15 comments:

  1. Lovely story. I think Sayo should go back to her ex bcos the guy didn't do anything horrible, Sayo broke up with him because of the distance and come to think of it the guy is still there hanging around waiting for Sayo to come back. It is hard to find guys like this for real. On the other hand, Fola knew the kinda guy himself is so he decided not to date Sayo which is better than hurting her. Wow, nice storyline.. but what I think is Sayo should forget the distance thingy and go back to her ex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sayo fell stupidly. Fola played his game and got a piece of her, As for the Ex he has his faults but he is the real man. Can Dharmie fix their ages?

      Delete
    2. yes i think sayo fell stupidly too and fola was just dere toplay her and he got wat he wnted. as i said it is not a real life story was made up so lets just say sayo is 20 and fola is 23

      Delete
  3. Opps! sayo is quite of age to have fallen that way. In other words, fayo took advantage of sayo, fayo was a lesson.. Distance could be a very big barrier that can destroy a relationship. so if the issue of distance can be resolved sayo should go back to her ex. A rare gem he is

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exceptionally good. I can relate to this story in so many ways, just early last year I was in a situation just like this! I would like to share a bit of my story if am allowed to..miss dharmie am I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o yes u are very much allowed please...feel free.. i am actually very glad u wnt to..it is going to help us all learn

      Delete
  5. Ok..It all happened that we were 2years and 5months into the relationship..Everything was normal, Joy love fun ups and downs..we had it all in our thing, He is a man filled with confidence, everytime i'm with him i always feel very safe.. it became something else when he started his 3year course in Ghana..At first it was ok we kept it going all year long without meeting each other, In someway he started getting very protective..Then he came home when he had a long break, we had best time together it was fun all the way, then he left again this time i went crazy even though i couldn't tell him how crazy his absence is making me go, all i told him was that i miss him so much and he'ld say the same..Getting to see my friends roll out with their man was like sooooo depressing!..Our communication was good we talkd anytime and all the time..I wouldn't lie sometimes i get that feeling like hope he isn't cheating on me, I can't say he is insecuried bcos he is a handsome good looking man and can easily charm ladies to his side if he wanted...

    Hos protective attitude became something very annoying, trying to know the type of guys i talk to...At first i was feeling happy about it inside me, like that's a sign that he loves me so much and his is pretty much still interested in me as ever..I got fedup and the fact that i was getting tired of the distance, with him not being around made easier to spillout the breakup issue...He thought it was a joke but I made up my mind already, He tried everything but my mind was sealed...The hidden truth is that due to his absence I had started to talk with some boy and developing some likeness for the boy.. the boy happened to be my sisters junior back in high school..Myself and the boy got talking and having meetings, i got very used to him within a week, it was so exciting bcos i was falling already...a week after (2weeks) he visited me one thing led to the other and we had sex..In my heart my conscience hit me so hard that i was doing the wrong thing, but to my body i felt so excited like after so long i felt something, and for once i had a guy to show as my good frnd w/o gettn buzz like am cheating... I later got to know my ex was around although i didnt give him the chance to contact me..he was begging and trying to understand what went wrong.. I know it was crazy for him and unblievable, he sent texts upon texts, talked to my friends to help bring us back, but nothing worked.. I even felt pity for him smtimes.. everything happened so fast and it hit him as a big surprise...Anyway as God would have it the good friend that i thought i had smbody new in my life, was caught in the act..he bangs his neigbour and still bangs her even after professing his super strong love for me, and falling me too told him to take it as that we are dating but its not yet official..I heard about the rubbish but i didnt want to beleive it until he came to my apartment and we were meant have sex but the idiot opened his mouth to tell me it was fun but he needs sometime and that he likes some other girl and he doesnt want to keep cheating on me ..Good heavens!!, what the hell!!.. so help me God I gave the fool two super hot Slaps! with both hands one after the other!!..The bastard just said sorry and left, I couldn't believe my eyes and ears..I wished i was in my sleep dreaming or better still having a horrible nightmare..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The depression i felt was second to none! i went home frm school and my mother noticed it, couldn't help it, I just had to give her some insight to the whole story..I was shocked Mama spoke to me like a friend, an experienced one and a teacher that evening..She made me understand that all I'm going through is bcos I let youthful exuberance take over me, leaving my maturity, conscience and true sense of judgement behind me ..Am not pround to say this but my dad has left my mum for other women and has cheated on her countless of times...My mum reminded me of all this and asked me if thats the kind of man i want or the type of life i want to live, and she also told me this is an eye opener for me to see the type of selfish, tricky, cruel and never satisfied men we had out there.. Later on, that night I had time to think it all through by myself, I released my ex was protecting my heart from getting toiled with by other men who were waiting to take advantage of and to feed on vulnerable lonely females bcos he wasn't around, Mean while I could see signs that my ex was on the verge of giving up on me even if he still wanted me so much..I gave him too many reasons to stop trying to get me..I decided to go back to him even when i wasn't feeling the love yet as before but becos now I see he truly deserves me.. I knew i had a lot to do, I sent him a text an opening for a date, As he still wnts me we talked and we both agreed to start and take it slow..first second third date, before I knew it i fell head over heels in love with him again 'smiles all over my face', I got so fond of him i wanted to see him everyday, Even when i thought i didnt want him anymore..The relationship grew stronger with each passing day. I did not tell him about the sex I had.., knew I had to earn his trust back again first and make him have full confidence in me as before..I used the number one woman power, u girls know what i mean yh ;), showered him with so much attention and care like my baby..
    After a month+ I couldn't hold that guilt inside me anymore..I finally decided to open up to him and tell him everything that happened with full details..While telling him everything including the sex part tears rolled down my cheeks bcos I knew the kind of man he is and the type of things that could drive him nuts! He doesn't cry, Ok well he is human so lets just say he rarely cries, but his eyes were heavily loaded I mean tear logged as he stared at my face and into my eyes..Seeing him like that made me cry more didnt even know when i dropped to my knees. After all said, he went speechless for quite sometime, he soon pulled me up and held me close and said its ok..At that moment I felt like a big load was lifted off my shoulders, we talked and he left to his house, all these happened on a friday night.. the next morning he came to my apartment, he didnt even let me say a word he just kissed me i've never seen him go that mad before on me.. we had the craziest sex ever! We'v been good since then... Pls miss dharmie sorry it got longer than I thought...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loool...awww wt a swt story this is..so interestn and educative aswell..i hope ppl will take time to read and learn from it.. in life it is not alwys about wat we want but wat God has in stock fr us.. sometimes we find ourselves loving or liking the wrong person and until we learn from a very hard mistake we would not get our minds together to accept that wich is meant for us.. Bukky tnx soo much for sharing ur story with everyone..some people would not be able to do this xx

      Delete
  7. Thnk u so much..lol, Very true u have spoken well. I hope they do learn, and as for sayo best thing is to delete the fayo off her life and the earth crust like he never existed, he is a mistake never to be repeated. Even if he comes bk, he is still no good for sayo. No doubt the Ex is the Mr Right here. miss dharmie what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yessss oh...i also fnk the ex is the right man cz men lyk him are rare...no guy will hang in dere fr so lng

    ReplyDelete
  9. True again..I have a piece of information for u, pls contact me. my mail add is otedolabukkie@yahoo.com, or you can send me your mail add.

    ReplyDelete
  10. tnx luv..i av added u and i av snt u an email aswell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok hun. U are very welcome..

    ReplyDelete