Sunday 19 February 2012

Smashing IT

Hey hey hey! Yes I am here again, I am sure some people are thinking what has she got this time.. lol :). Well something came into my mind today when I was in church, ( don't judge me, not like I wasn't listening to the pastor) I saw some ladies in church and I got thinking wow because something just drew my attention to them. So I thought to myself let me even bring this on here and see what you guys also think of it.
I know you do not have an idea of what I am about to unveil but if you have been thinking dirty its time to bring your mind out of the gutter :p lol.. because I do not mean the kind of smashing some of you might be thinking. as I said earlier, I was in church and I saw some ladies with heavy make up on like their faces were colouring boards! When I say colouring board best believe that it is just an understatement. You guys should have seen how they just painted their faces. That got me thinking why do girls smash their make ups on like this??? What even beats me is that some girls look really pretty without having no make up on, even the bible recommends that we should do everything in moderation and I don't think making up is excluded.

Please do not get me wrong I am not saying don't wear make up or anything, all I am saying is do it in moderation. Don't put it on like you just poured it on your face, let it be light and moderate and you yourself would not believe how well your beauty will glow. I am not a big fan of make up (not like I do not use it sometimes), but when I want to use it I just put a little on and I think ladies should start doing that too trust me those guys do not like it when you look like a walking doll, they laugh at you because they think why is she so fake?

You know what surprises me most! Those girls that do not even know when to put heavy make up on (when I say heavy I don't mean you should now smash it on). Look at this yeah, your are going to Uni or just going out to see a friend and you look like a masquerade that if you step into the streets your make up is what everyone will see first. Some people will even think you are going to a club ( even though its day time lol)

Please guys do not criticise me on this, this is just my thought and I felt I should share it on here and also see what you guys think. I do not support you smashing it on like a masquerade and I also love it when ladies know when to have their make up light or heavy. What I find funny sometimes are church workers especially the choristers with smashed or heavy make up on and you are there in front singing, please do you think church members are singing along or they are just busy looking at the wow make up 'sister singer' has got on?? You are just an item of distraction to people!

What do you guys think? All comments are welcomed and please remember not to judge me -_- lol


4 comments:

  1. This is funny..Our Nigerian newly upgraded village girls should see this..I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Piece, apparently Moderation is quite relative these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol funny tho... but yeah true

    ReplyDelete
  4. some girls need make up but when its used excessively then it looks ridiculous

    ReplyDelete